Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Posting Schedule!

Hello Dear Followers!

With only one and a half months left until the new year, I have decided to begin a posting schedule. I have been motivated to do this so that I can remain consistent in posting for you all. My goal for 2014 is to build a blog that women can come to for inspiration and motivation to become the best they can be. I will be doing my best to follow this new blogging schedule....

Sundays - {Spiritual Fitness} - Posts will pertain to living a God-centered life

Mondays - {Motivation Monday} - inspirational quotes, pictures, and monthly challenges

Tuesdays - {Recipe} - recipes for healthy food, quick meals, snacks, and the occasional 'treat day recipe'

Wednesdays - {Workout Wednesday} - Most will include a compilation of my favorite YouTube Workouts, Zumba Routines, and other muscle group specific workouts.

Thursdays - {Guest Post} - I am looking to add some of your stories/inspiration to my blog!  If you are interested, please email me your post that does not exceed 750 words at imove92 at gmail dot com. I will add your post into the schedule for Thursdays

Fridays - {Relationships} - This will pertain to maintaining healthy relationships whether it be familial, friendships or romance. Also fun date ideas, dating tips for Christian girls, and how to reflect Christ in our relationships.

Saturdays - {Product Review} - This will include random reviews on some of my favorite products; fitness, food, protein powders, granola bars, and maybe even a book or make up. :)


I will also be doing a monthly give-away contest as a way to increase interaction on my blog and also give back to my 'blog family'. Over all, I am super excited to start this new chapter of blogging with all of you and grow together in our journey to spiritual and physical fitness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment